SO delicious by itself, through pasta, on top of my easy no-knead focaccia, the options are endless!
Watch the recipe video HERE.
FOLLOW: @AMYLEEACTIVE @NOURISHin5 for more healthy recipes! Tag me on Instagram too if you make it, I’d love to see 🙂
MY COOKBOOK & KITCHENWARE: https://www.nourishin5.com
- 1 cup (100g) walnuts, shelled
- 2 cups (1 bunch) parsley, chopped (I used a combo of coriander + parsley)
- 1/2 cup grated pecorino or Parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Pulse ingredients in food processor (except oil) for a few seconds to combine. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, then pulse again.
Drizzle in the olive oil while the machine is running, just long enough to incorporate the oil, about 20-30 seconds. Use immediately or cover with wrap and refrigerate to store. Will last several days chilled.
Use with pasta or as a spread on bread or toast, or on top of my simple no-knead foccaccia.
Leave a Reply