You won’t believe this Vegan Beef Mince is plantbased, high in protein and low carb! It’s so easy and delicious.
MY COOKBOOK & KITCHENWARE: https://www.nourishin5.com
- 1 block (390g/4oz) firm tofu
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 tsp smoked paprika + 1 tsp garlic powder + 1 tsp onion powder + salt + pepper to taste
- Squeeze out as much liquid as possible from the tofu. Break up the tofu into small bits, until it resembles ground beef (I find hands are the best!)
- Add all the ingredients to the tofu bowl and mix to combine. Optional to marinate for an hour for better flavour, or you can cook right away.
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400ºF. Spread crumbles on a baking tray lined with a Reusable Baking Mat. Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until dark and crispy in colour.