Tuna Salad Sandwich
- 1 can tuna (140g)
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp dill, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 slices bread, toasted
- 1/2 cup tasty cheese, shredded
- Combine the ingredients:In a medium bowl, toss together the canned tuna, cottage cheese, mayonnaise, red onion, celery, capers, lemon juice, dill, parsley and Dijon mustard until combined.
- Make the sandwich:Serve tuna salad on toast, either open faced, or between two slices of bread with lettuce and tomatoes, if you wish. For a low-carb option, serve on sliced lettuce.