Time: 10 minutes
- 1½ cups Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate (250g)
- 1½ can Chickpeas or Cannelini Beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 Whole Eggs or 3 Whole Eggs & 2 Egg Whites (egg whites weighing 50g)
- ½ cup Granulated Sweetener (I use Natvia Icing) (65g)
- 1/3 cup Raw Cacao Powder (20g) (I use Morlife)
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
- Pinch of Salt (optional)
- 3/4 tsp Vanilla Extract (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180º C.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Process the chickpeas and eggs in a food processor until very smooth. Add the sweetener and baking soda and pulse until combined.
- Add the melted chocolate and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a greased and lined baking tin and bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool for 15 minutes, then remove from tin and drizzle chocolate or dust icing sugar on the top.