Time: 10 minutes
- 1½ cups Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate (250g)
- 1½ can Chickpeas or Cannelini Beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 Whole Eggs or 3 Whole Eggs & 2 Egg Whites (egg whites weighing 50g)
- ½ cup Granulated Sweetener (I use Natvia Icing) (65g)
- 1/3 cup Raw Cacao Powder (20g) (I use Morlife)
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
- Pinch of Salt (optional)
- 3/4 tsp Vanilla Extract (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180º C.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Process the chickpeas and eggs in a food processor until very smooth. Add the sweetener and baking soda and pulse until combined.
- Add the melted chocolate and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a greased and lined baking tin and bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool for 15 minutes, then remove from tin and drizzle chocolate or dust icing sugar on the top.
Leave a Reply