This Thai Curry Salmon Tray Bake is an incredibly delicious and easy recipe that’s not only suitable for quick weeknight dinners, but also great for entertaining guests as it’s a crowd pleaser! It only requires one pan – less washing up is a definite win-win!
The Salmon is an excellent source of high quality protein, and a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids – hello glowing hair, skin and nails! I’ve used fresh Tasmanian salmon from Tassal.
Simply throw all the nutritious ingredients on a pan and bake. A keeper for your recipe book.
Time: 30 mins
- 2 packets cooked brown rice (500g)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 4 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 300g Tassal Tasmanian Fresh Salmon skin-off
- 400g broccoli or kale or pak choi
- 1/2 cup spring onions, sliced
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 limes, cut into wedges, to serve
- Heat oven to 180 C / 350 F fan-forced. Spread rice on an oven tray.
- Whisk coconut milk, curry paste and fish sauce until combined.
- Place the fish, greens, chilli and half the spring onions top of the rice. Season.
- Drizzle over coconut mixture, cover with foil and bake in the oven for 30 mins or until the fish is flaking apart and the veg is cooked.
- Serve in bowls, topped with coriander leaves and the remaining spring onions, and lime wedges on the side.
Leave a Reply