Spicy Garlicky Prawns
- 1lb/450g raw prawns
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt & pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp mayo
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated or 1/2 tsp powdered ginger
Optional To Serve
- sesame seeds, coriander, spring onion, sliced
- Prawns: Toss prawns with seasonings in a bowl.
- Sauce: process all ingredients until smooth and combined, taste and adjust as needed. If you like it more spicy, add more sriracha; if you want it creamier, add more mayo.
- Add the prawns to a pan over high heat, and cook for 90 seconds on the first side, then60 seconds on the other side. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Drizzle the shrimp with sauce and optional to add sesame seeds and fresh coriander or spring onions.