- 1/4 cup smooth cashew butter or peanut butter
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder (whey or vegan) (4 x 30g scoops)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp maple syrup or honey (or sugar-free substitute)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla essence optional
- In a small bowl mix together all ingredients (except choc chips) until smooth, a whisk works best. Mixture should be thick and sticky.
- Using a rubber spatula, spread into a small pan (I used a 6 x 9 bread pan). You can also put in ice cube moulds.Place in the freezer for approx 1 hour. If left in the freezer too long, place at room temperature. Within 5 minutes, they will be easy to cut with a sharp knife.Cut into 6 large bars. These can be individually wrapped and stored in the freezer for a quick snack.