High Protein and Low-Carb VEGAN cookies – what more could you want?! These Protein Peanut Butter Coconut Cookies will satisfy any sweet tooth and thanks to its protein and fibre content, will keep you fuller for longer.
They’re a great healthy sweet snack to make for meal prep for the week as well – it’ll kill any sugar craving you have, especially when 3pm munchies hits! This is one of my favourite, go-to cookie recipes. 🙂
It only requires 6 ingredients, all of which are nourishing wholefoods.
I used WelleCo Nourishing Vanilla Protein in this recipe, you can try other vegan proteins – let me know how you go!
Tag me on Instagram @AMYLEEACTIVE if you make these, I’d love to see your creations!
Serves: 10 cookies
- 1 scoop vanilla protein (30g)
- 1/2 cup almond meal (60g) (or wholemeal spelt flour)
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut (40g)
- 1/4 tsp salt (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (55g)
- 2 tbsp liquid sweetener (20g) (maple syrup, honey)
- 1/3 cup almond milk (85g)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla (optional)
- Toppings: desiccated coconut, chopped peanuts
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl or in the food processor. Stir in wet ingredients until sticky dough forms.
- Roll into balls, flatten slightly and place on a lined baking tray. Sprinkles toppings.
- Bake at 170°C for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Leave a Reply