MY COOKBOOK & KITCHENWARE: https://www.nourishin5.com
Time: Prep: 15 minutes | Bake: 20 minutes | Total: 35 minutes
- 2/3 cup light cream cheese, room temp
- 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yoghurt, room temp
- 1 egg, room temp
- 1/4 cup sweetener (I use monkfruit sweetener)
- 1/2 tbsp corn starch or tapioca starch
- Mix together all wet ingredients then sift through the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Pour into cupcake moulds and drizzle 1 tsp of melted biscoff on top of each cheesecake, and swirl with a skewer.
- Bake for about 15 minutes at 180C/350F, let cool for about 20 minutes then refrigerate, where it will firm up even more. Sprinkle with biscoff crumbs if desired and enjoy!