FOLLOW: @AMYLEEACTIVE @NOURISHin5 for more healthy recipes! Tag me on Instagram too if you make it, I’d love to see 🙂
MY COOKBOOK & KITCHENWARE: https://www.nourishin5.com
- 1 head of broccoli or cauliflower
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour and 1/3 cup water, OR 1/2 cup hommus
- 1 tbsp seasoning of choice (I use Morroccan)
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs (gf if needed)
- Chop the vegetables into bite sized pieces.
- In a bowl, whisk together chickpea flour and water, then mix in seasonings of choice. If using hommus, simply mix with the spices. Stir through the vegetables until evenly coated.
- Dip vegetables into bowl of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Airfry at 200C/400F for 10 minutes until golden brown and crispy. Enjoy dipped in sriracha mayo!
Leave a Reply