Low Calorie Cinnamon Scrolls
They’re so fluffy and only 80 calories and 6g protein!
- 115g self-raising flour you can substitute 30g of the flour for vanilla protein powder
- 130g non-fat Greek yoghurt
- 30g brown sugar stevia
- 30ml sugar-free maple syrup
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- In a medium bowl mix together flour and yoghurt until just combined, do not overmix.
- Roll dough out on a floured surface into a rectangle. Drizzle 30ml sugar free maple syrup and spread onto dough. Sprinkle brown sugar stevia and cinnamon on top.
- Roll and cut into 6 even pieces using some dental floss.
- Bake in the oven at 180C/360F for 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
Optional cream cheese frosting: stir together 1/4 cup room temperature cream cheese and 2-3 tbsp water together until desired consistency.