Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Bars that require NO baking, are high protein, vegan, refined sugar-free and a delicious portable snack! They also freeze well so make a double batch 😉
Time: 10 min
Serves: 6-8 bars
- 1 can chickpeas* (250g after draining)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup nut butter** (55g)
- 1/2 cup liquid sweetener (maple syrup, agave, or honey) (50g)
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats*** (180g)
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- + optional extra melted vegan chocolate to drizzle on top
- Process all ingredients except choc chips in a food processor until smooth. Stir through choc chips.
- Spread the dough into an 8×8 lined pan, and freeze until firm for about half an hour.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate, slice, and enjoy! These bars can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months, just thaw before enjoying. Or they can keep in the fridge for 4-5 days.
Leave a Reply