Edible Chocolate Candle
CHOCOLATE CANDLES that you can EAT and packed with protein 🍫🕯️😱 it turns into a delicious chocolate fondue, perfect for Christmas platters and will impress all of your guests!It's also SUPER easy and requires only 3 ingredients. Candle wick from here: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07BK52RKT?linkCode=ssc&tag=onamzamylee-22&creativeASIN=B07BK52RKT&asc_item-id=amzn1.ideas.1WYW4YL4PJMEP&ref_=aip_sf_list_spv_ons_mixed_d_asin Here's what I served my chocolate candle fondue with:CHOCOLATE PINE CONESamyleeactive.com/chocolate-protein-pine-conesBROWNIESamyleeactive.com/airfryer-protein-browniesGUMMY BEARSamyleeactive.com/protein-lolliesMUFFINSamyleeactive.com/95-calorie-choc-chip-muffin
- 110 g butter or coconut oil
- 120 g sugar-free chocolate
- 20 g whey protein powder I use chocolate whey protein
- Gently melt butter or coconut oil and chocolate in the microwave on a low heat, about 60 seconds. Stir in protein powder until smooth and combined.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a glass jar lined with baking paper, or a drink can cut in half with a knife. Freeze for an hour or refrigerate overnight until set, then remove from the mould, trim the wick and enjoy!