FOLLOW: @AMYLEEACTIVE @NOURISHin5 for more healthy recipes! Tag me on Instagram too if you make it, I’d love to see 🙂
MY COOKBOOK & KITCHENWARE: https://www.nourishin5.com
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp seasoning of choice (I use chipotle)
- 1 avocado, sliced into chunks
- 5 tbsp fresh herbs, chopped (I use parsley and dill)
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup fetta
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Rub salmon with the seasoning and set aside.
- Combine all salsa ingredients together.
- Airfry salmon for 5 minutes. Top the salmon with salsa and enjoy!
Leave a Reply