Chocolate Raspberry Icecream Slice
- 350g raspberries or frozen & defrosted raspberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or sugar free maple syrup
- 1 sachet sugar-free raspberry jello
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 400g vanilla protein yoghurt
- 2 scoops (60g) chocolate whey protein powder
- Raspberry Layer: Mash raspberries with a fork. Mix with other ingredients.Place in freezer till it sets, about 2 hours.
- Chocolate Layer: in a medium bowl, mix together yoghurt and protein powder until smooth and combined. Pour on top of raspberry layer. Optional to melt some dark chocolate with a little bit of coconut oil, and swirl on top of chocolate layer with a skewer. Freeze until set, about 2 hours. Slice and enjoy!