A creative take on chocolate dipped strawberries, by transforming the strawberries into love hearts! A sweet and simple way to finish off a romantic dinner, garnish another dessert, or even as a decoration on a champagne glass!
Time: 15 minutes
- Dark Chocolate (or my raw vegan dark chocolate recipe for extra antioxidants)
- Optional Toppings: roasted nuts, freeze-dried fruit, cacao nibs.
- Slice tops off the strawberries, then slice in half.
- Round the corners of the strawberries with a knife, so it looks like a heart.
- Place the two halves together and skewer together with a toothpick.
- Dip in chocolate and set on a tray lined with greaseproof paper.
Leave a Reply