HOSE FEELS WHEN YOU OPEN A NEW JAR OF PEANUT BUTTER 👅🍯
Make these #Protein COOKIE SANDWICHES filled with PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE DOUGH for your #postworkout healthy snack, you won’t regret it 💋 they’re vegan too and so incredibly satisfying 🌱🌍
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram, @AMYLEEACTIVE
I love seeing your creations! 🙂
Serves: 8 cookie sandwiches / 16 cookies
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled (70g)
1/2 cup maple syrup (120g)
1/4 cup almond milk (30g)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup spelt flour or GF all purpose flour (120g)
1 cup almond meal (100g)
1/3 cup raw cacao or cocoa powder (35g)
1/3 cup protein powder (40g)
1/2 tsp salt
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Filling
- 3/4 cup coconut flour (72g)
2 scoops vanilla protein powder (60g)
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup peanut butter (85g)
3 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 cup almond milk (60g)
1/4 cup vegan choc chip
- In a bowl, whisk all wet ingredients until well combined.
- Sift the flour into the mix, then whisk in the almond meal, cocoa, protein powder and salt. You will need to go in with your hands at the very end. The dough should be thick and sticky.
- Freeze the dough for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 355°F and divide the dough into 16 balls. Place the balls on a lined baking tray leaving space around each cookie. Flatten each ball into a cookie shape.
- Bake for about 10-12 mins. Remove the biscuits from the oven, transfer them to a cooling rack and let them cool down completely where they will harden.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Warm the peanut butter and maple syrup and stir into the dry mixture until a dough forms. Stir in the chocolate chips. Scoop a ball of dough and flatten between two cookies to form a cookie sandwich.
You can also roll the dough into protein balls for a quick, easy and healthy snack! 🙂
Leave a Reply