The chocolate crackles from your childhood made HEALTHY! Take a trip down memory lane with these delicious Chocolate Berry Crackles, which are full of antioxidant-rich berries and probiotic goodness using the Nutrivital Bio-fermented Organic Cranberry.
They’re the perfect sweet snack to prepare for when you get the 3pm slump, or even a decadent treat for a party – they’re so easy and yummy, they’ll !be a guaranteed hit with anyone!
Tag me on Instagram @AMYLEEACTIVE if you make them, I love seeing your creations!
Time: 10-15 min
- 2 cups puffed brown rice (45g)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (50g)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (25g)
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder (25g)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted (70g)
- 1/4 cup NutriVital Organic Cranberry Juice (50g)
- 1/2 cup dried berries of choice (cranberries, blueberries, raspberries, goji berries, inca berries etc)
- Optional 1/4 cup dark choc chips, melted, to drizzle on top (mix with a bit of coconut oil to make it runny)
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl. Add coconut oil. Mix until combined.
- Line 9 muffin pans with paper cases. Spoon mixture into prepared cases, pressing mix into each tin. Optional drizzle with melted chocolate. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days.