Choc Fudge Coconut Bars that only take 5 mins to make and 5 simple wholefoods ingredients!
Time: 5m Serves: 20 bars
- 3 cups shredded coconut (240g)
- 1/4 cup sweetener (I use Natvia) (30g)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted (100g)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips, melted (can be sugar-free) (130g)
- 1/3 cup almond butter (or additional chips or coconut oil/butter) (85g)
- Line an 8×8 baking pan. Combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor or by hand.
- Firmly press down 2/3 of the coconut mixture into the pan.
- Stir together chocolate and almond butter to make the fudge, and evenly pour on top of the coconut layer. Sprinkle remaining coconut on top, and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Slice into bars. Store in fridge, or freezer.