- 1/4 cup cocoa or Raw Cacao Powder (20g)
- 2/3 cup Rolled Oats (55g)
- 1/2 cup Oat Flour* (60g)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice (I use Sugar-Free Natvia Icing Mix)(30g)
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil, melted (38g)
- 2 tbsp Almond Milk (35g)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (40g)
- Preheat oven to 160 C / 325 F.
- In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine all wet ingredients. Pour wet into dry, and stir together.
- Form one big ball with the dough, then halve again and again into ball shapes until there are about 10 cookies. Put extra choc chips on top for decoration. Enjoy raw or place cookie dough balls on greased baking paper or ideally a silpat mat and bake these cookies for 8 minutes. It will look undone, but let cool for 10 minutes where it will firm up. Dust sugar-free icing sugar on top for the snowball effect! 🙂
*Oat Flour is simply Rolled Oats ground up into a flour consistency using a food processor! Measure 60g of Oat Flour. Make sure the label reads gluten-free oats if you are gluten-intolerant.