Choc Chip Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes are so simple and easy to whip up whenever you have a cookie and pancake craving combined!
They’re high protein, gluten free and only require one bowl to prepare.
Watch the recipe video in HD here.
If you try this recipe please tag me @AMYLEEACTIVE, I’d love to see it!
Time: 5 minutes Serves: 2 people / 6 medium pancakes
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/2 cup apple puree or 1 ripe medium banana, mashed
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted (15g)
- 1/3 cup milk (85g)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp almond butter (20g)
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats (60g)
- 1/4 cup gluten-free oat flour (30g)
- 2 tbsp almond meal (15g)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Stir together all wet ingredients.
- Stir in all dry ingredients in to the wet ingredients, until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Heat pan to medium-low heat.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of batter onto the lightly-greased pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown. They’re ready to flip when bubbles form on top and the edges appear dry. These pancakes cook slower than regular pancakes because they’re more dense, the outside may look cooked but the middle may not be – cook on a low heat.
Leave a Reply