This Buffalo Cauliflower is a super easy, healthy vegan take on the crowd favourite Buffalo Wings.
YOU NEED TO TRY this HEALTHY version of the famous Buffalo Wings, only without the meat, butter or deep frying. I promise you they’re still CRISPY AF. So satisfying 🤤 made with NOURISH in 5 Kitchenware 🍽
Check out the recipe video HERE.
MY COOKBOOK & KITCHENWARE: https://www.nourishin5.com
Time: 30 Serves: 4
- 1 cup flour of choice (I used spelt flour)
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 1/4 cup milk of choice (I use almond milk)
- 1/2 cup hot sauce* to coat (I use Frank’s hot sauce)
- Whisk all together and add 1 head of cauliflower florets to batter.
- Bake at 200C/400F for 20 minutes or Air Fryer 200C/400F for 15 minutes.
- Lightly coat in hot sauce then bake again for another 20 minutes.
- Serve with Ranch or Blue Cheese.
*Notes on hot sauce: You can also use sweet chilli sauce to coat for sweeter and less spicy version.
Franks Hot Sauce – If you are in Australia, you can find Frank’s Hot Sauce at Coles and Woolworths in the section where tomato sauce, tabasco etc are. It is around the same price as other hot sauce brands. If you can’t find Franks, then any other hot sauce will be fine. Even sriracha works – just add 1 teaspoon of sugar.