FOLLOW: @AMYLEEACTIVE @NOURISHin5 for more healthy recipes! Tag me on Instagram too if you make it, I’d love to see 🙂
MY COOKBOOK & KITCHENWARE: https://www.nourishin5.com
Time: 20 Serves: 1
- ½ cup rolled oats, processed into flour
- ½ cup apple puree or 1/2 medium banana, mashed
- ⅓ cup milk of choice (I use almond milk) or water
- 2 tbsp protein powder or raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp sweetener (I use either maple syrup or 3 drops liquid stevia)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 square chocolate (or mini chocolate bar)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F and grease a small ramekin with spray, coconut oil, or butter.
- In a bowl, combine the oats, apple puree/banana, milk, protein powder, sweetener, baking powder and sea salt (everything except the chocolate).
- Fill the ramekin ¾ full with the batter. Place your chocolate square in the centre of the ramekin. Pour the rest of the batter on top.
- Bake your oats in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Let cool slightly, then enjoy!
If you like more texture you can leave some of the oats unblended.
Leave a Reply