Scrumptious Choc Chip Peanut Butter Cookies that are PACKED full of protein. It’s also gluten-free, sugar-free and vegan.
There’s no protein powder required; instead I use nutritious lupin flakes which are an excellent source of fibre and protein to keep you fuller for longer.
This is my go-to healthy cookie recipe! If you make it, please tag me on Instagram @AMYLEEACTIVE so I can share your creations 🙂
Time: 15 min
Serves: 15 small cookies
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed (220g)
- 1/3 cup lupin flour (50g) (can substitute oat flour)
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter, melted (85g)
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup dry sweetener of choice (40g) (I use Natvia)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅓ cup dark vegan chocolate chips (50g)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Blend the chickpeas until smooth. Add all other ingredients and blend until smooth and combined. Stir through choc chips, reserving some for the top if you wish.
- Use your hands to form small bite-sized balls and gently flatten onto the baking tray.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes. They will harden as they cool.
- Enjoy warm or store in airtight container for a week!