Who doesn’t want a super soft, golden, delicious and satisfying bread? Especially if it’s gluten-free, paleo and secretly good for you!
The best part is that you can literally whip up the ingredients for this nourishing recipe in 5 minutes, it’s so easy!
Please tag me on Instagram @amyleeactive if you try it 🙂
More healthy recipes from NOURISH IN 5 – MY HEALTHY COOKBOOK ♡ 5 Ingredients, easy & DELICIOUS!
- 1 cup (100g) almond flour (or almond meal, but flour is a better texture)
- 3/4 cup (100g) arrowroot or tapioca flour or corn starch
- 1/2 cup (75g) ground flaxseed (golden preferable, but brown flaxseed works)
- 1/3 cup (60g) coconut oil or olive oil
- 4 medium eggs
- 1/4 cup water (room temp)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Optional: stir through 1-2 tbsp of honey or maple syrup for extra flavour.
- Optional: sprinkle nuts and seeds on top
1. Preheat oven to 175C/350F. Line a bread pan with baking paper. Do not grease the sides of the pan as bread will rise better when they have a surface they can grip onto.
2. In a blender/food processor or by hand, combine all of the ingredients for the bread.
3. Pour the batter into the loaf pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden on top. Let cool. Store for 3 days on the counter or sliced in the freezer.
AUSTRALIA – MY COOKBOOK & KITCHENWARE: https://www.nourishin5.com
OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA – MY COOKBOOK: Available worldwide from all major retailers, such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble etc – just google ‘Nourish in 5 Amy Lee‘ for your closest stockist!
FOLLOW: @AMYLEEACTIVE @NOURISHin5 for more healthy recipes!
Some of my favourite bread toppings are: turmeric mayo with sauerkraut, crunchy dark roaster peanut butter, and avocado!
Leave a Reply