Looking for a healthier way to enjoy fast food chicken nuggets? This easy and delicious Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets recipe is seasoned to perfection and cooked in the airfryer until perfectly golden and crispy. Serve with dipping sauces (sriracha mayo is my favourite!) for a satisfying and famikly-friendly dinner in under 15 minutes.
- 1 chicken breast (200g)
- 1 egg, raw
- 1 potato, boiled
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 tsp corn starch or tapioca starch
- 1 tsp salt & pepper, or to taste
- 2 tbsp sriracha or sweet chilli (choose sugar-free or low sugar)
- 1 tbsp mayo
- Lightly grease and preheat airfryer to 180°C/360°F. Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth and combined.
- Wet hands, and mould mixture into chicken nugget shapes or use an icecream scoop and then gently flatten with a spoon. Airfryer for 10-12 minutes, turning halfway, until cooked through and each side is golden brown.