- 100g/3.5oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup (200g) cold whipping cream
- Optional: 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Optional: piping bag
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- In a large bowl, beat the whipping cream using a hand or stand mixer on medium-high speed for about 2 minutes, until stiff peaks form. Use a spatula to fold the cream cheese mixture into the whipped cream until smooth.
- Optional: To serve, transfer to a piping bag and pipe 6 individual portions. Serve immediately.
Leave a Reply