BEST EVER Protein Pancakes ever! High protein, low carb and low fat, but still fluffy and delicious. No banana required so you can add fruit on top instead if desired!
Time: 5 Serves: 2
- 1 cup (90g) oat flour
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder*
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
- 3/4 cup (180g) egg whites or 2 eggs 1 egg white
- 4 tbsp non-fat greek yogurt
- In a bowl, combine oat flour, protein powder, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Stir in egg whites and Greek yogurt to the bowl and mix until a batter-like consistency is reached.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat with a little bit of oil if desired. Pour in some batter and cook pancakes until bubbles form all around the top of the pancake, then flip and cook for a few more minutes, or until cooked through. Top your pancake stack with bananas, blueberries, or maple syrup and enjoy!
– *I recommend vegan protein powder.
– Depending on what protein powder you used, if you would like the pancakes more moist, add 1/4 cup of cottage cheese or almond milk.
Leave a Reply