You can’t go wrong with these 3 ingredient Chocolate Crepes! Super simple with staple ingredients, it only takes a few minutes to whip up this healthy take on the classic French dessert.
Serves: 2 crepes
- 1 Banana
- 2 Eggs (Vegan sub: 1/2 cup Almond Milk + 1 cup Rolled Oats)
- 1 tbsp Raw Cacao Powder or Cocoa
- 1 tub 170g Greek Yogurt or 1/4 Whipped Cream for more indulgence!
- Raspberries or Strawberries
- Raspberry Chia Jam and/or Raw Dark Chocolate
- Combine all crepe ingredients into a blender, food processor or by hand with a fork, until smooth.
- Heat a greased pan to medium-high heat and cook until golden on one side, then flip and repeat. Keep warm in the oven until all crepes are ready for serving with toppings!
Leave a Reply