You NEED these 2 ingredient high protein spinach wraps! Fill it with your favourite healthy toppings.
Time: 5 mins Prep | 2 mins Cook | 7 mins Total Serves: 6 wraps
- 1 cup chickpea flour (also known as besan flour)
- 1 cup water
- 1 packed fresh spinach leaves
- Optional: 1/4 tsp fine sea salt (more or less to taste) and 1 tsp garlic powder for extra flavour
- Blend all ingredients together until completely smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of blender once or twice, as needed.
- Let rest for 1 hour, or for up to 48 hours in the fridge. Heat a small to medium nonstick pan that has been lightly oiled over medium-high heat. Pour 1/3 cup batter into the pan, quickly tilting in all directions to cover bottom of pan and cook for 45 seconds, until it’s just golden and dry at the edges. With a spatula, carefully lift an edge of the wrap to test for doneness; it’s ready when it is golden brown on the bottom and lifts easily from the pan. Flip and cook for another 15 to 30 seconds, until it releases easily from the pan. Transfer the wrap to a cooling rack to cool completely. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Fill with your favourite healthy toppings and enjoy!