2 Ingredient Chocolate Fudge Cake
- 3 cups pumpkin puree canned or made from fresh pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips, melted
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a small cake pan or lined dish and refrigerate until firm (about 3 hours, or best done overnight).
- Remove from pan or dish and sprinkle with raw cacao powder if desired or more melted dark chocolate. Top with berries, nuts, cacao nibs, edible flowers etc.
You can make your own pumpkin puree by baking 1 medium size pumpkin until fork tender, about 20 minutes in the oven at 180C/350F.