You need to try this super easy and delicious 2 Ingredient Biscoff Soufflé!
Adjust the cook time to your liking, remember a Soufflê is supposed to be gooey in the middle and not cake like in the centre, so if you like it more cooked add a couple more minutes to the recommended bake time.
MY COOKBOOK & KITCHENWARE: https://www.nourishin5.com
Time: Prep: 5 minutes | Bake: 15 minutes | Total: 20 minutes Serves: 1
- ½ cup (150g) smooth Biscoff spread
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/375˚F .
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites and place into two bowls.
- Mix the Biscoff spread into the bowl with the egg yolks.
- In the second bowl, whisk 2 egg whites until stiff peaks form, about 2 minutes (use an electric whisk for best results).
- Fold 1/2 of the whipped egg whites into the Biscoff mixture until fully combined. Add the remaining egg whites to the mixture and fold gently, but thoroughly, until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a greased ramekin. Clean the rims so the soufflé rises evenly, and bake for 15-17 minutes until golden brown and it has a slight jiggle.
- Serve immediately. Optional to sprinkle icing sugar on top.