The health benefits of matcha are endless, including improved mental alertness and clarity, stronger immune defense and detoxification. Now you can reap the benefits in this delicious and super easy cookie recipe!
- 2 cups Blanched Almond Flour (200g)
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar (50g) (I use Natvia Icing)
- 4 tsp Matcha Powder (10g)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted (30g)
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Milk of Choice (35g) (I use Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk)
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips or Dried Raspberries (60g)
- Preheat oven to 175 C/350 F.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients, except the chocolate chips.
- Mix in the coconut oil, milk and vanilla.
- Stir through the Chocolate Chips, and use a teaspoon to scoop into mini cookie shapes, it should make about 26 mini cookies.
- Bake for 6 minutes for soft cookies (still green in colour), it will feel uncooked, but don’t worry it will firm up as it cools. Or for crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside cookies, bake for 10 minutes (or until golden).
Tip: Try other dried fruits or nuts such as blueberries, incaberries or toasted almond slivers.